Hat: Lack of Color
Bracelets: Shashi NYC
Might get a little emotional writing this but it might just be because I’m getting my period too.
Cabo, I love you so fucking much.
I don’t know if it’s the views, living off Corona and chips and guac, the energy, the colors, but I just feel so alive and care free when I’m there (maybe its the excess tequila to? idk still figuring it out).
This year we stayed at the ME Cabo which was absolutely unbelievable. Situated right in front of the famous Arch and about a five minute walk from town to all the best places to stuff your face with, you honestly couldn’t go wrong. The staff, the chic decor and the upbeat tempo set the mood very early in the morning which I freaking loved!
As a frequent Cabo-er these days I feel like I have some knowledge I can shed for anyone who is thinking of going (don’t blame me if you go and never come back).
WHERE TO STAY:
- Highly recommend staying at the ME Cabo. If it is not in your price range then I would recommend staying anywhere within walking distance to town (so so so worth it).
WHERE TO EAT:
WHAT TO DO:
- You’re not doing Cabo right if you don’t head over to Lovers Beach for at least a couple hours! I could honestly spend an entire day there if I had a cooler of beer and music.
- Spend at least a day in town. There is so much shopping and fun hole in the wall bars and restaurants.
- Flora Farms – sadly didn’t make it here but it’s on the top of my list for next time!
- Don’t take an irresponsible amount of tequila shots the night before you have to get on a plane.
- Stay for at least week. Amidst the relaxation, I feel like you need a week or longer to do, see and eat everywhere you want to.
- If a random kid asks you to go on his yacht, yes he actually does have a yacht and you need to go on it.
SHOP THE POST: