1. Copper Mirror Decorative Tray — I recently purchased this gorgeous mirrored tray from none other than Target (duh, of course, we know Kate your house could probably be a Target ad). Yes I know, but they have the absolute cutest and more affordable home decor I literally cannot control myself. If you are going to a holiday party for someone who maybe just moved into a new space this would be a great gift for them!
2. Initial Pillows — You really cannot go wrong with anything initialed. It was kind of a thing of the past but I am really happy it has made its was back because it is just the cutest way to spice up any space. This would be a fun gift for a couple who maybe just got married or engaged!
3. ‘I Know You Are Amazing’ Mugs — I am personally a collector of mugs so if someone gifted me these I would be as happy as a clam. These would def. be a fun and inexpensive gift for the hostess of a holiday party!
4. Letter Marquee — Kind of like the initial pillows, a letter marquee would be a super fun and good personalized kind of gift!
5. Sweater Weather Candle — This is my ABSOLUTE favorite scent of all time. Like no joke. I have already purchased a couple this season and I need more asap. If you have not smelled this candle go run to your nearest Bath and Body Works and buy them all because you will go through them that fast! Def. a recommendation to give as a gift to basically anyone this holiday season!
6. Extra Virgin Olive Oil Set — I am all about cute little anythings sitting on your table or counters. I think this olive oil set looks super classy and chic and would be a great gift for a hostess or that extra chic gal in your life!
7. Faux Fur Wine Bag — This faux fur wine bag is kind of the most adorable thing I have ever seen! That is all!
8. Antler Bottle Opener — Any kind of wine or bottle opener is a safe bet for a gift! This one is especially cute and could be displayed on a bar cart as well (aka I have one displayed on my bar cart!).
9. Champagne Flutes — Champagne/wine/beer glasses are also a safe bet for a homey/hostess kind of gift!
10. Ice Cream Huggy — Who what when where why have I never heard of koozies for your ice cream!! Major props to the person who invented these because you are a genius my sir! These would be SUCH a fun gift for any girlie friend in your life!
11. White Marble Wood Cheese Board — You guys know I have an unhealthy obsession for white marble! I actually own this exact cheese board from Target already and have it displayed on my counter for now until I actually use it!
More gift guides soon so stay tuned!!