1. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder– I’ve said it before but I will say it again. This is the BEST drugstore pressed powder out there. I have gone through I don’t even know how many of these because I will try out different ones and will always come back to this one. It is INSANE to me that this powder is only a few dollars. If these ever become discontinued I will definitely cry #diva. I will use my favorite liquid foundation and then I will go in with a big fluffy brush and pat this all over my face to completely set my foundation and make it so it is not slipping and sliding all over.
2. Benefit Stay Flawless Primer– This is a new primer for me but I really think it does the trick! It is supposed to help your makeup last for 15 hours which I haven’t actually timed it out but I think its pretty dang close. I will dab this all over my face and then use my fingers to rub it in.
3. Anastasia Dipbrow– This is hands down the most fool proof method I have found for filling in my brows! I have been using this for over 6 months now absolutely love it! I have a an old tutorial on how I fill in my brows HERE.
4. Lorac Eye Primer– No matter what, eye primer is definitely a necessity if you want your eye shadow to last all day long. I have recently been loving this Lorac Eye Primer.
5. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner– The Kat Von D Tattoo Liner is 100% the best in the biz for applying liner (in my humble opinion). It glides on like a dream and is perfect for drawing that sassy little wing. YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE!
6. Benefit They’re Real Mascara– I feel like I have tried every single mascara under the sun and NOTHING compares to Benefit’s They’re Real mascara! I am literally OBSESSED. Now, I don’t think it is said to be ‘waterproof’ specifically but it def. takes some extra work to get it off so it def. has some staying power and is a perfect pick for playing out in the sun all day!
7. Urban Decay Chill Makeup Setting Spray– This setting spray is just the icing on the cake when it comes to your makeup lasting throughout the day. I feel like it just locks everything in and sets your makeup so it lasts through those extra couple of sweaty hours during the night. If I feel like my makeup is starting to look cakey or if I am feeling a little hot and sweatay I will go in and spray this all over just to give my makeup that little extra oomph.
8. Stila Liquid Lipstick in ‘Rosa’– I have recently been LOVING these liquid lipsticks by Stila! They seriously last all. day. and. night. and. next. morning. long! NO. JOKE! I MAYBE have to re-apply once a night when I wear these. These would be the perfect choice to bring along for this holiday weekend if you are just wanting some pop of color on the lips without looking too dramatic!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! I am off to the lake! Follow me on Instagram HERE for my more in depth Shenanigans! CHERIO!
SHOP THE POST: